FORM FIRST END OF THE PILLOW:
- ch 1, stretch it out, sc into the loop
(leave a long tail to tighten the circle after the first round)
- work 10 sc around the loop, sl st to first sc to join, pull on tail to tighten
- ch 1, do not turn, 1 sc in same, 2 sc in each around, sl st to beg
- ch 1, do not turn, *2 sc in next, 1 sc in next; repeat from * around,
2 sc in next, join to beg
START WORKING A SPIRAL:
- do not turn work, 1 sc in each sc around until your pillow measures 7 inches
- cut two pieces of fabric the size of your pillow, sew 3 sides and fill with rice, sew remaining side.
- insert into pillow
FINISH BY WORKING DECREASES:
- from where you left off, *1 sc in next, skip 1, 1 sc in next; repeat from * until pillow is closed.